Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Smorgasburg

Smorgasburg is a food market that is open every weekend from April through the end of summer in Brooklyn. Despite being a New Yorker, this was my first time going to Smorgasburg. In my opinion, it was alright. It was nice to see vendors there selling various types of fusion dishes. The event however was not spectacular enough for me to crave to go back anytime soon. Maybe I need to go in the summer... I do think it is a nice thing to do, away from the Manhattan bustle.

After taking a walk around all the vendors, we were able to try most of the food that we wanted. The only things we missed were Swedish Eggs and chicken and waffles; they ran out by the time we got there. :( I was also able to try the ramen burger and see what the hype is all about. I personally did not like it that much. I thought it tasted too oily and soft. Have you tried it yet?
{Bacon on a stick. This was really yummy.}
{Stuffed calamari.}
{These fries looked yummy.}
{Milk it.}

{Fish and chips. pretty satisfying.}
{Sticky rice. Tofu and sautéed chicken.
One of them is missing bamboo leaves! hmph.}

{Ramen.}
{Wanted to see what this ramen burger hype is all about.}

{Chocolate, Honey Lavender, and Original Gooey butter cakes.} 
{Shaved ice with maple syrup, a donut and a pickle.}
{Stopped by Artist and Feas.}
{Quite cool. The eyes blink.}
{I love the ones on the right.}
{Refrigerator magnets!}

\\Parka: Asos; Top: Nastygal; Velvet skirt: Forever21; Boots: Vagabond; Bag: Urban Outfitters.
What type of summer events do you like to attend in your neighborhood??

xoxo,
winscribbles

53 comments:

  1. O looks like a yummy day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and such a nice blog <3 I am Your newest follower :)
    xoxo
    LaMarthisse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! You look amazing! The market looks like a fun place to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! Love the chill vibe

    www.littleblackshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Winnie,

    These photos are gorgeous and you look so pretty with the city in the background!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic pics dear! I love your hair so much!!!
    Have a nice week,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blouse, love the color and the details :)
    Bisous from France
    Sandy

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello wonderful, this shooting is very beautiful. Lovely hairstyle. Kiss.
    MaggieD
    Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooo jealous ! i was in new york for 2 weeks in late feb and this just makes me want to go back SO BAD ! i loved the artist and flea market !! the food looks insanely delicious (omg you're making me drool here !)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very chic outfit and great blog too! If you want maybe to follow each other, please let me know on my blog :)
    Kisses
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! Your blog is very cute! Enjoy the day, sweetie!!

    Do you like fashion? VISIT DRESSLINK

    Kisses from Spain
    Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures, I admit they got me hungry!

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it
    if you wanna follow each other, let me know x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you experienced it! Love your top!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute top. i like that there's touch of dainty in there.

    halfwhiteboy

    ReplyDelete
  16. The food looks delicious! Great post :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow you are so beautiful, the Pictures where you smile are my favorites
    lovely <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the photos! The food looks so yummy!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great article:) I really like your blog,
    Do you want to follow each other? (if yes, please let me know) :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful outfit and stunning pictures.
    Have a nice week, dear...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice pictures, and such a lovely look.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey! Looks wonderful :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post dear! Love the pics, you look perfect x
    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. This does look like an adventure worth trying. Great pictures! I haven't tried a ramen burger, I imagine it wouldn't be that good.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This post is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing and have a great day!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  26. yummy food.
    http://faithheartfashion.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Whoa! Everything looks so yummy. I really liked your outfit
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. very beautiful pictures!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  29. hello! So pretty outfit

    www.helenapolanskyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely top... yummy food!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such cute photos. The food looks absolutely delish and you look absolutely adorable!!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fab photos :)
    Love the little details on your outfit xox

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my god... i'm hungry now, when I saw your photos.
    I must say - your smile is amazing and you look stunning as always :-*
    Can't wait for the next post :)))

    Have a good day, dear :-*

    Xx

    www.mein-traumleben.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such good photos! Love your outfit, perfect for spring :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ootd-carnaby.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing outfit and pictures. Food looks so yummy :) I'm a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  36. At first, I just have to say that your photography is seriously incredible! ☺
    The post with all of this delicious-looking food kind of made me hungry ... although it's nearly midnight where I live right now ^.^''
    Also, your comment on the sauce containers made me smile, haha!

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks sweetie<3
      Lena, did you get to see this post then? talking about food... or was this the one you were talking about? http://smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com/2015/02/west-coast-munching.html
      :)

      Delete
  37. Great pictures- and such a cute jumper! x

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Your blog is really nice. Thank you for sharing my this great post.

    Hope we cross paths again :)

    swingsandcarousels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love going on food trips with my friends. These are making me crave. I want to try these as well!
    Btw, I love your top :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. worth checking out either way, but shame it wasn't so good.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  41. I agree with the above comments. Food looooks sooooo good. I MUST go there asap. Thank goodness I am a New Yorker :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love these photos, you look amazing and the food is terrific!
    I'm An Airhead. Oh Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign