When in Italy, how can one pass up a visit to wineries?! So wine tour through Chianti classico was booked and it was a wonderful learning experience. Our guide taught us how to taste wine, to identify and recognize tannins in our mouth. Never will I look at red wine the same again! You will see that I barely took any wine-related photos; I was too busy tasting! haha.
 |
| {My favorite purse!} |
 |
| {This kimono's got pockets.} |
 |
| {My fingers are so small; knuckle rings become regular rings.} |
\\Dress: Silence&Noise; Kimono: Ecote; Boots: Vagabond; Bag: Urban Outfitters; Rings: Aldo;
xoxo,
winscribbles
Love the bag !
ReplyDeletexoxo,
http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/
Thanks Carina! :)
Deletewow, such a great outfit! you look amazing my dear, love it :D xoxo
ReplyDeletethanks dear :)
DeleteLove your outfit, this bag is so cute. ^^
ReplyDeleteNew post is online...
So lovely, and I love your nails. <3
ReplyDeletehttp://stylenflowers.blogspot.mx
thanks Vanessa dear :)
Deleteohhh you look fab! and i super love that cute bag of yours :)
ReplyDeletekisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com
aww thanks Mariyah :)
Deletefabulous bag, dear <3
ReplyDelete❤
Olga
MyBlondeGal blog
thank you Olga :D
Deleteits so cute bag!! i love it
ReplyDeleteTOM AND TINS
thanks Tomtins :)
DeleteLove the nails, wow ! And the bag is super cute.
ReplyDeletewww.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com
aw thank you Lynette :)
DeleteThat purse is the cutest! xx
ReplyDeletewww.aimeroseblog.com
Thank you Rasa! :D
DeleteYou look great, love your cat bag!
ReplyDeleteMy last post: Maybelline Instant Anti-Age foundation
Shopping Girls
aw thank you dear :)
DeleteNice! Love your bag! xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lookandchic.com/
thanks Ane!
DeleteYou look so pretty. Love love the bag. -so cute! :)
ReplyDeletemissymayification.blogspot.co.uk
that's sweet of you May :)
DeleteGreat post. Love it. I follow you, could you follow back, dear. Keep in touch, pls. Kiss
ReplyDeletehttp://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/
thanks. let's keep in touch.xx
DeleteSweet, nice look :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/
thanks Andrea :)
DeleteNew outfit is online...^^
ReplyDeleteThat dress looks fabulous on you! The cat purse is just too too cute.
ReplyDeletexox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
I hope you enjoyed your travel (and wine taste!), I am Italian, from Milan and I love Chianti too!
ReplyDeleteHere doctors (and grandmothers) say that a glass of red wine a day is sooo good for health, so.... cheeers!
xx Elisa
www.francinesplacediy.blogspot.com
I really like how put-together this looks! Actually I love all your outfits! :)
ReplyDeleteArtika
http://whuddupartix.blogspot.sg/
i've always wanted to visit wineries. i would be sipping too. hahaha love your dress and that cute kitty bag.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Such a cute dress! I love the length of it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun outfit for Italy and wine tasting! Comfy chic is a must when traveling!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
You look gorgeous, great look! x
ReplyDeletewww.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk
Your bag is so cute dear!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/
Great pics! I love your nails!
ReplyDeleteIt would be great if you could check out my blog and follow if you like. I'll follow back! :)
www.fashion-board.blogspot.com
Your bag is so cute! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de
Lovely dress and the bag is so cute.
ReplyDeletexx Lori
http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de
I love your outfits damn much :) You look amazing :-* Think, I'm obsessed with your hair. The purse is also cute as you :)) Can't wait for the next post :-*
ReplyDeleteXx from Prague :)
www.mein-traumleben.blogspot.com
ah, sounds like you had a great time! you look lovely in that dress:-) and i love the cute bag! x
ReplyDeletegreat dress i love the combo!!!
ReplyDeletexx
cheers from México
Dani Acevedo
www.silencemute.blogspot.com
You are such a beauty! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS OUTFIT! ♥
ReplyDeletewww.thekawaiiplanet.com/
Look maravilhoso amei a bolsa.
ReplyDeleteCanal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVk
Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
I love your bag and accesories
ReplyDeletedo we follow each other?
let me know that I can follow you back
kss
new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es
thankks Avellia! and will do.
ReplyDeletethank you dear :)
ReplyDeletethank you dear :)
ReplyDeletethat's so sweet Alice :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so pretty! I love this place and your cute outfit!
ReplyDeletexx
http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/
You look so pretty!!! I love your bag!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
aww... cute bags you have, love your kimono..
ReplyDeletehttp://stylistya.blogspot.com/
Love Toscana and Chianti. Beautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Super chic look!
ReplyDeleteLook beautiful,they are really a nice trip and cool pics
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
ReplyDeleteNice blog and interesting post, dear. I love it!
Your design is pretty!
CLICK
Can you click on the link to coat? (at the end of the post)
Hi dear
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit, so chic
And that bag is really perfect!!
xoxo
Ooh, the buildings are so pretty! Such lovely colours :)
ReplyDeleteFab outfit xox
Have a beautiful weekend, dear. ^^
ReplyDeleteOh gosh that bag is ADORABLE! I love your style, and what a great backdrop for the shoot :)
ReplyDeleteMilly // Mini Adventures
this purse is so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://differentcands.blogspot.com/
thanks cutie :)
ReplyDeletenice blog :)
kiss from Germany.
stay Gold.
My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Lookbook
| Banner I made for bloggers
A good wine is always better than a bad one and the Italians do it best.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
that clutch surely caught my eye. U look pretty .
ReplyDelete✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook
Quirky, fun & beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMrsinlondon blog | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | reviews
Nice pics!!!i love your clutch!!!kiss
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love your Outfit ,you look wonderful :)
ReplyDeletekisses
Pretty loook, love your nails :)
ReplyDeletehttp://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
looking gorgeous
ReplyDeleteGreat Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch, Will feel proud to see you on my blog. xxx
My blog new post is here & must visit
nice look and photoos!
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/
Love your outfit babe! The bag is my favorite! Great post! :)
ReplyDeleteApril of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com
Instagram: @beybiapril
Love your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteStarted following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?
≂Angeℒ ica≂
Hey, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC & Bloglovin? Hope we stay in touch :)
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Sophia
www.sophias-fashion.de
So wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday dear! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook / Bloglovin
The purse is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that bag is so adorable !!
ReplyDeletexx, Charlie.