Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Before, myself.

I had a moment this week, where I realized how much I miss photography. I started looking through my old work and although it was at max, five years ago, it seems like I changed so much. My photography style has changed somewhere in between those five years and I cannot pinpoint it yet. Maybe it is because what was important and caught my eye before, is no longer the same now. Style, taste, tone, perspective. It is all a reflection of myself and what I choose to internalize. I can proudly say that I am not who I was five years ago.

{Self-portrait from almost five years ago.}

{When I did my own nail art.} 


{When I had short hair.}
{South Street Seaport, NY} 
{This was my favorite quote that the time.}
Disclaimer: All these photos are taken and owned by me.


Q: What is your current favorite quote that inspires you?

xoxo,
winscribbles

32 comments:

  1. great pictures! love the nails :)
    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I look at older photos I took, I also think I changed a lot. Me and my style... Well I wouldn't even call it a style yet, but whatever it is, it changed to the better. :))
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look cute with that short hair!<3

    visit mine?:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos, you are very pretty!
    xx

    GIVEAWAY on our blog, we'd like that you join it :)

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/banggood-worldwide-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the photo where you wearing the blue dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pictures. *__*
    New post is online....

    ReplyDelete
  7. a great post, I love it. yes, I would like to follow each other, I'm still, I do not see follower, you can review?

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would rather be ashes than dust... Jack London has some great ones. It's wonderful to be able to see progress in something you've put a lot of effort into - congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I love that! I'm looking into Jack London quotes now. :)

      Delete
  9. You should definitely pick it back up! You are so talented and I find that photography is a great release for me!

    XO,

    Hearts of Gold Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your photos :) I think it is important when we find ourselves.If you feel good now it's important :-* We grow up :-*

    Be happy and smile every day :-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post, You look beautiful
    I like it very much, great look
    I fallow Your blog and wait for Your fallow back :)

    http://fashinelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect shoes dear!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your look, I like your blog, I wait for mine, if you like we can follow gfc ??now i follow you on bloglovin!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your photos, you should definitely get back into photography if you miss it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pictures *_*

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos and post!

    Love Minnja

    www.minnja.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign